
Maybe I'm starting a little early with Henry but he had alot of fun on the piano today! Usually I let him sit on my lap while I play and he is constantly reaching for the keys. Today I let him try all by himself!! The above picture looks quite impressive, doesn't it? Below you can see he was sitting on the Bumbo!

Henry "Playing" the Piano :)

"How did that sound, Momma?!"
5 comments:
Grace, maybe we have another piano player on our hands , give that boy some lessons, this is to cute, You can never start to early. Love Ya Aunt V
BeAuTiFuL hEnRy!! This is precious! Thanks for sharing!!
WOW HENRY! You sure got our attention
That needs to get framed. The look on his face says it all--so pleased with himself.
Love it! Grammy and Grampie
What a talent!!!
Love you all and sure miss you all.
Encore! Encore! We enjoyed the show:)
Post a Comment