
This morning we got up and took a quick trip South to Macon. Macon was really not what I was expecting but it was fun anyway to get out and explore. We hit the Bass Pro Shop and Henry really enjoyed watching the fish! We stopped at the Macon Mall but the highlight for me was...StEaK 'N ShAkE!! Something always sounds better when you don't have access to it and there aren't any around us except in ATL. So, it was a special treat to get a VaNiLLa Caffeine free DiEt CokE and cheese fries!! :)


Henry wanted a ride in the camo truck :)

We stopped at High Falls State Park for a quick look on the way home...
Tonight we are enjoying a cookout with friends from church. I am loving that it's an extra long weekend for Kit and then on Tuesday my parents will be here...WAHOO!! We love having company!! :)
Also, Kit taught Henry this morning how to make lots of bumbleberries and that's ALL Henry did while we were out and about today!! :)
Henry likes to have his hands in his mouth CONSTANTLY. I am wondering if he isn't starting to cut some teeth :). If he is awake it's his first finger that he sucks on and if he's sleeping it's his thumb (I tried to take a picture yesterday but it's hard to tell)....
3 comments:
Looks like a fun family day! Love the raspberries and the "diaper" look at the end:)
Ha! Oh yeah, Aunt Shana he was filling his pants at the end...that's why there was a quick stop to the video ;)
LoL!! I thought the same! Too funny! Looks like a good time....the road trip...not the filling of the pants...tee hee!
Post a Comment