Saturday, May 30, 2009

Panola Mountain


Henry and Grandpa sportin' their hats

Not feeling himself...
Cruisin' with poppa...just woke up from a nap
Today we went to Panola Mountain state park and enjoyed more of God's beauty all around us! Poor Henry, he has had a runny nose for the past week and I just assumed it was the weather as both Kit and I have had sinus pressure, sneezing, itchy eyes...
Well, I definately think he is also teething. With that said, he seemed to enjoy the walk today and did a really good job riding in the snugli either with me, poppa or grandpa. I love that kid so much! He is such a sweet heart!!

3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Poor Henry.
He sure looks like he is stuffy.
Love you all

Unknown said...

WoW! Henry sure looks like Erika in that close up shot. Especially Erika from a couple of years ago.

Kit*Grace said...

Yes, I agree Amber! Henry looks like so many different people to me depending on how he holds his eyes. Definately looks like E in yesterday's pictures :). See you on Wednesday...can't wait to see your house!

Mamaw! We are comin' your way soon!! :)