
Henry has found his thumb more and more it just seems like this past week! I was just noticing it when I would peek in at naptime but it has quickly spread to his play time too! Other thumb suckers that I can think of off the top of my head are his Grandma Jean, Grammy & Cousin Kielyn! I think it's just adorable :).
Below is a video I took yesterday and you can see how he loves his hands in his mouth!
Also, this picture makes me laugh! He sure shot me a look when I was trying to get a smile but as you can see...I was interupting quality play time with his frog and other toys! :)
4 comments:
woah! that look could kill :o)
How CuTe!! I like his shirt in the video ;-). I am tellin' ya we got to get the boys in matchin' pictures :). That look cracks me up!!
oh yeah...gotta love Target clearance :) we definately need to do matchin' pics :) : )
Hilarious! That is quite the attitude he's giving you!
Post a Comment