
I wish I would have been quicker with the camera! Gisele at one point crawled to Henry and laid her head on Henry's feet in the bouncy seat. He didn't even flinch. She adores Henry! She is quite concerned when he cries, especially in the bathtub! She will push the door open with her nose and stick in her head to make sure everything is alright. When bath time is over and I open the door, she's laying right outside. And then there is Grover, he isn't in the picture because he could care less! Just wait until Henry is eating table food...then he'll be his best friend!

I snapped this yesterday when Henry was going down for his afternoon nap. Maybe he will be a thumb sucker?! Who cares about his teeth in the future (if he takes after me; they'll be horrible anyway)... I think it's adorable!

Today before Henry and I went out shopping. He was a trooper and slept the whole time. I had the hardest time going in and out of dressing rooms...they just don't make them big enough and the handicap ones are always full!
(Thanks Aunt Vicki & Uncle Larry for my outfit! Maybe one day I'll be a pilot!)
5 comments:
How sweet of Giesle!! What a good dog, him and her will be best of buds! I agree with the dressing rooms! They don't make it easy for mama's with strollers! 8 days and we get to squeeze little adorable Henry...Yippee!!!
I agree he is adorable. Giesle is so cute with him and I had to chuckle about Grover. I can just see it then, he won't leave Henry's side. We will have to take numbers for squeeze time and snuggles.
Too cute about the dogs. My husband is a dog lover so I think a pooch is in our future now that we have a house!
When Tom saw my pictures from our visit, he wondered if I spent more time with Henry or Gisele! What a sweet dog she is and what a sweet picture of her watching over Henry! I think he is the cutest thing ever......until I have a grandchild. :-) Angela
your teeth comment cracked me up...
Post a Comment