Monday, January 26, 2009

He is our little Peapod!

Just thought you might like to see a glimpse of what Henry looks like right before we all go to bed at night! Tomorrow he will be 6 weeks old...I think it might be time for him to start using his big boy crib. (*sniff*, *sniff*) Anywho,we are BIG fans of swaddling around here and when Henry was 3 weeks old he outgrew those receiving blankets you buy at the stores. So, my Granny had made one which worked for another week or two but he outgrew that one, too! Solution?! I called my mom and she promptly went and made some bigger ones for us! YEAH :)
Thanks Grandma!


And, these are fabulous! (They were also sent in Henry's little care package) Of course, I say "Oh, Henry!" about 100 times a day ;)

4 comments:

Shana said...

Swaddling IS a lifesaver! Just make sure all of your kids are born during the cooler seasons...it was too hot to swaddle Kerington past a couple weeks:)

Kit*Grace said...

haha, that's funny! I know, someone gave us some fleece sleepers but I'm afraid he'd get too hot so he hasn't worn them yet.

mamaw and papaw said...

He sure is cute. Looks so comfy too.
I am glad your mom has the sewing talent.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! Keziah had a really low body temp after she was born so every night she wore a long sleeve onsie, socks, a fleece sleeper, was swaddled in an extra-thick blanket and then put in a fleece sleeper sack!!! Oh, and a hat!!
Poor girl couldn't even move her arms...but at least she didn't freeze!!