*****
Today we have been enjoying having Poppa off work! It has been nice for me to be able to get some things done while I know Kit is entertaining Henry(and also squeezing in a nice nap!). Also, today was a first as Kit was able to feed Henry for the first time! He did really well eating breastmilk from a bottle; I wasn't sure if he would or not.
Also, Henry has a hard time sleeping "really well" during the day and after talking with the pediatrician he said it was fine during the day for him to sleep on his tummy, as long as we're in the room to keep an eye on him. Wouldn't you know, it was out like a light! (Of course he will still sleep on his back at night)
2 comments:
How cute!!
Poppa and Henry look like they are having a good time bonding.
I can't wait to hold him again and enjoy looking at him while I hold him. Thanks for the pictures.
Both of my kids have been tummy sleepers too, all the time! They did so much better on their bellies!!!
Post a Comment