Yesterday, I noticed the slightest hoarseness in Henry's cry and today his eyes are red and every once in a while has the slightest cough. I feel HORRIBLE about it, that he is just 1 month old and already has a "cold". We've gone out twice this week and he pretty much just stayed in his carseat with a blanket over him but wouldn't you know it, he's still got a cold. You can tell in the picture above how red his eyes are but I had to give a quick THANK YOU to Anna & Larry for the outfit...last week the pants were big. Today, I had to put them under his belly to make sure he can breathe :).
So, I can't wait for his appointment tomorrow to make sure he's alright and see how much he weighs, etc. But for today he's sleeping with a humidifier, getting saline drops and lots of cuddle time with momma on the couch!
I walked in the kitchen earlier and thought it was so cute that on one end of the shelf is Henry's little "coat" and on the other is Kit's!
3 comments:
Awww...poor little buddy! Hope he gets better soon! It's no fun when they don't feel well, enjoy your cuddle time! We'll be pray'in for him!
You will feel better after his appointment. Enjoy your cuddle time with him. You are doing a great job!!
Sounds like you have your bases covered Grace. Good job being proactive:) Kielyn had a cold too when she was that young...must be the "winter baby syndrome":) Keep up what you are doing and we'll be praying for him and you to rest well tonight! Love you guys!
Post a Comment