Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What?! 4 weeks already?


Our Mr. H!

He's turning into our little butter ball!



We can't believe that Henry is 4 weeks old already!! Where has the time gone? We sure do love us some Henry :)

Today we had a busy day for us as Henry & I went to MOPS. It was quite an experience to feed him, get him dressed and bag packed while I also needed to eat breakfast, get ready etc to leave the house by 9 15am! I did enjoy myself and Henry did great! We even hit the grocery store for a few items before coming home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at those cheeks! and that tummy!

Shana said...

Butterball is right-reminds me of Silas! He is adorable:) Can't wait to see you guys!

Embracing Every Moment said...

Just to precious! Lookin' so forward to gettin' my hands on him!! :)