Friday, January 23, 2009

He IS Brilliant!! :)

So, I'm not sure what the "rules" are for rolling over but, to us...he's finally showing off just how brilliant he really is! hehe :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we've learned big heads are conducive to early rolling... C-Hawk was our earliest to roll over. ;-) Way to go, Henry!

grammy & grampie said...

Grampie wants to know how many tries did it take.? One of the rules is that big bellies make it easier to do--Grammy should be able to accomplish it easy!
Just kidding--about Henry's roll over-it's great! that's one for the book! Good job! It's great to be able to see these first things long distance. Love ya

Embracing Every Moment said...

Way to go Henry!! I like the cheering..Grace :). What a big boy! Can't wait 'til next weekend!!! Love you guys!

Kit*Grace said...

Henry did this about 3 times before we decided to grab the camera :)
I wish I would talk when I take a video--I sound like such a dork! :)

Shana said...

Yay Henry!

mamaw and papaw said...

Way to go Henry, Way to go. clap,clap

kayasmom said...

Grace, my goodness, he is seriously the most beautiful baby ever!!!! oh my!! I thought you were coming home this past weekend. looked for you at church and was afraid the snow kept you away!!! I was so glad to see that I didn't miss you! i can't wait to see Henry in person!!!

love
chris sholty

Kit*Grace said...

Did you guys get MORE snow?! We sure hope we can make it up!! :)