HAHA, I know; Kit will be MORTIFIED when he sees I posted it but I thought it was cute! :) I would LOVE a CD of your pics since you have such an awesome camera!! :)
LOL! Kit, we aren't worried about your face...it's all about Henry..hee hee! Glad you finally got them to upload! Henry is o'so cute!! Love the monkey gym :)
6 comments:
IT WORKED!! Kit will be happy to know his comments have made it to blogland:) What a cutie-he is growing soo much!
"i AIN'T shaved yet".... have you been in georgia long enough for the southern vocabulary? *wink wink*
Henry has a very grown up face in the 5th pic down, in the previous post.... too cute. I will try to get a CD of pics from our visit in the mail soon.
HAHA, I know; Kit will be MORTIFIED when he sees I posted it but I thought it was cute! :) I would LOVE a CD of your pics since you have such an awesome camera!! :)
LOL! Kit, we aren't worried about your face...it's all about Henry..hee hee! Glad you finally got them to upload! Henry is o'so cute!! Love the monkey gym :)
GREAT JOB, GRACE
Kit your face is fuzzy.
It is true we like seeing Henry, Kit.
Love to all,
mom
LOL re:Kit's quote...
Henry is getting so big!!
Post a Comment