I will preface this "wordless wednesday" by saying we just walked in from shopping and Porter was asleep in his carseat. I grabbed the phone and checked a couple of messages...I heard Porter ...he was probably scared to death as Henry was dragging him in the carseat to come find me since he was crying...
He's gonna have to be a tough dude!
My heart sure skipped a beat!
4 comments:
oh dear...lol! that is so cute...but scary at the same time, thank goodness he wasn't upside down scootin' him across the floor!!
Tell me about it! The only reason I have a pic of is was b/c the camera was RIGHT there...otherwise..I wouldn't have taken a picture! I thought it would be safer to leave him in the carseat than to take him out...guess I was wrong! Definately learned my lesson and thankful Porter wasn't any worse for the wear!
what a helper! lol
Henry had such good intentions. Glad you and Porter both made it through that one. Hee, Hee.
Post a Comment