Porter...this week was HUGE! You started sleeping better during your daytime naps and every nap has been great than 1 1/2 hours! I am probably going to jinx myself but I would love to think we've said goodbye to the 45 minute nap monster once and for all!!
(But, I can guarantee it'll be back in a couple weeks when we are home for the holidays!) :)
I'll take it while it lasts.
It's amazing what I have been able to get done while both boys napped at the same time in the afternoon all week!
You are still a super duper happy, laid back baby!
4 comments:
Love the people in these pictures. Just missing Henry today. We are so blessed!!!!
We are in love with Porter, too! (especially those cheeks! and chins!)
i can't wait to love on them sweet cheeks!! 19 & counting!! :)
Hey Grace, Are you sure he's getting enough to eat? lol What a CUTIE!!!
Post a Comment