I'll never forget the day we found out we were expecting you!
After a full year of hardship, tests, bloodwork & medication I went to a church women's retreat and surrendered everything to God realizing that we will have a baby in HIS perfect timing. I walked away from that weekend with a peace.
His perfect peace.
It was on the way home I felt an urging to take a pregnancy test.
I just about passed out when that pregnancy test was positive!
We are so thankful for the way God has shaped our family and continues to teach us everyday. One being through our children...
We are so thankful for the way God has shaped our family and continues to teach us everyday. One being through our children...
Henry... there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank God for such an incredible blessing. We wouldn't be the family we are today if you weren't in it and we thank God for that.
You have realized that you have a mind of your own and enjoy keeping us on our toes... making sure your Poppa & I stand united in disciplining you. We discipline you because we LOVE you. Sure, you are naughty somedays but mostly, you are sweet.
I didn't even know boys could be so sweet! :)

Just yesterday you were playing with your toys and I was sweeping the kitchen. Without even prompting, you came and moved the stools out of the way so I could sweep underneath them! Made. me. melt. when you looked up at me and said, "I Help, Momma!" Thanks, Henry :)
You have also blown us away with how great of a BIG brother you are! Porter LOVES it when you talk to him and his eyes are always following you around the room!
Henry, we pray for your salvation daily and can't wait for you to come to know Christ as your own! That is the greatest gift you can receive on earth.
I have always hated the term "Terrible Twos"...praying for another great year with you and may it be terrific!
Henry, we pray for your salvation daily and can't wait for you to come to know Christ as your own! That is the greatest gift you can receive on earth.
I have always hated the term "Terrible Twos"...praying for another great year with you and may it be terrific!
Happy 2nd Birthday!
Poppa & Momma
7 comments:
Boy you sure know how to turn the tears on long distance!
I flooded my way thru trying to share with Grampie.
We are so proud of you guys-all 4.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy HeNrY!!!!! Wow, I can't believe it has been 2 years!! It has been wonderful to watch you grow into a handsome young man!!! God Bless You!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Henry Wade! We look forward to seeing you in a few days!
Love, AA and UZ!
Happy Birthday Henry! Hope you have a very special day!
Happy Birthday Henry! Hope you have a very special day!
Happy Happy Birthday Henry! We love you :)
Many Blessing, Henry.
We sure do love you!
Post a Comment