Porter, hop on a plane! I'll rescue you. ;-)
Looking forward to getting to know Porter. I miss that with your two. Hard not having you all close. We feel like we miss out on so much.
lol! how funny! love the pic of the two of them on your banner!
Thanks guys!Mamaw- Porter is happy about 95% of the time and overall pretty laid back! Looking forward to everyone getting to see him again/meet him!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Porter, hop on a plane! I'll rescue you. ;-)
Looking forward to getting to know Porter. I miss that with your two. Hard not having you all close. We feel like we miss out on so much.
lol! how funny! love the pic of the two of them on your banner!
Thanks guys!
Mamaw- Porter is happy about 95% of the time and overall pretty laid back! Looking forward to everyone getting to see him again/meet him!
Post a Comment