For example, Henry decides it's okay to get into the pantry and get snacks because when he gets caught he very joyfully exclaims "Share with Porter!" and when he isn't suppose to be into something in the kitchen or family room he runs to Porter and puts it on his lap..."Share with Porter!" and runs away with a BiG smile...Oh me, oh my!
I'm always intrigued when people say kids really don't understand at this age and are too young to know any better! Ha! I beg to differ! Quite the opposite... kids are very intelligent :)
Henry, you keep me on my toes...and I love that about you...most days ;)
6 comments:
As the youngest child... I can relate with Porter! I am amazed that I survived!
My stand out 'sharing'moment was when my sister and I were hanging out in the middle of the lawn (12 acre lawn) I am not sure what we were doing. Picking dandelions, perhaps? I was just minding my own business when my dad came running in a great panic. About that time my sister tossed a mushroom in my lap and pointed at me. A poisionous mushroom. With a bite out of it.
Thankfully my dad is a smart man, and she was the one who got her stomach pumped :o)
Oh, how they learn so fast. Kit can tell you how many times Josh did something to him and then would try and make Kit laugh so he wouldn't get trouble. I agree, kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. Cute picture!!!
Being the youngest only makes you stronger!! haha Amber, growing up with your husband wasn't easy! haha From the losing of teeth, breaking of collarbone and oh yeah, ask him about the time he handcuffed me to the dining room table and walked out the door when mom had just started mowing (which takes her 2 hours to do and of course makes her unable to hear my cries for help)! oh my...what memories! LOL
He giggles and says he doesn't remember handcuffing you to the table. But, he sure thinks it is funny :o)
Did you hear about the great way that Ben shared out in Cali? He decided to share his pizza with one of his friends. Isn't that nice? Yeah. Problem is, he shared that pizza from one moving car to another on the freeway!!!
Post a Comment