such determination on that little face.
i agree with zach...he is very serious:) great picture to remember the little moments!
i agree..."don't bother me..i have some serious rakin' to get done, now" :)
I missed the shot with his tongue out...he truly is Grandpa Charlie at times :)
Go Henry!!
what a trooper he is. wonder where he gets that? (both of you)9
cute! See you soon!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
such determination on that little face.
i agree with zach...he is very serious:) great picture to remember the little moments!
i agree..."don't bother me..i have some serious rakin' to get done, now" :)
I missed the shot with his tongue out...he truly is Grandpa Charlie at times :)
I missed the shot with his tongue out...he truly is Grandpa Charlie at times :)
I missed the shot with his tongue out...he truly is Grandpa Charlie at times :)
Go Henry!!
what a trooper he is. wonder where he gets that? (both of you)
9
cute! See you soon!
Post a Comment