Monday, July 12, 2010

I Heart Craigslist

We have been looking for a bigger table for a little while now but I am not a "rooms to go" or "ashley's furniture" kind of girl. I enjoy picking up pieces here and there and lately have been enjoying thrift store shopping...you never know what bargain could be there each week and cheap (Like my 1.99 lamp bases...that were originally from Target!) Anyway, I have been wanting a farm table but if you see it labeled as "Farm Table" I notice the price is crazy high so I didn't think it would happen. I had been looking on Craigslist when one day a couple weeks ago popped up...the exact length we wanted and right in the next town over. The people were so extremely nice and it's so cute because it has two drawers for storage on each side. I am not a fan of the green and plan on painting the bottom a creamy white and adding a few mix n match chairs...before the baby is born which is fast approaching!



:)



3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

love it!! great find!! :)

Shana said...

*swoon*

A urora said...

can't wait to see all done!

58 days until baby is due.. just sayin' ;-)