Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Maternity Photography Session

So, all our visitors left this morning so I'll starting updating the blog again! We have had so much having visitors, Henry did not like having an empty house after everyone left today. He.was.pitiful. We appreciate everyone who has travelled to see us recently...you have kept us busy and made July fly by!! We have loved it! It's so hard to believe this Sunday is August 1st which means the baby will be making his/her appearance either in August or September!

Boy, is it hot in Georgia right now! whew! We had such a fun maternity session with Tate and I think this might just be the most fun we've had with her yet. Last night we started out at our down town and ended up at a farm. A really, really sweet couple from church allowed us to use their land and it's amazing what you will do to get good pictures :) From getting the cars muddy, to sweating like crazy, walking in tall grass, poop and thinking I was about to be mobbed by ducks, a great time was had by all. At least we had boots on...poor Tate (& Amy) only had their flip flops! :)

The funny thing about these are...I told Tate I didn't want alot of pics...just a couple to hang in the nursery/photo album. HA! We got so many good ones...it's going to be SO hard to choose and there is NO WAY I can only get one or two. The ones I posted are my favorites...there are so many others that are good too but these I LOVE...what do ya'll think?








4 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

yAy update!! :) so glad you have had visitors to help pass the time...can't believe it's so close! gosh grace..i LOVE these..i'm glad i'm not choosin'...i like them all too! :) what fun memories!!

Grace said...

Tell me about it Kenlyn...this is going to be tough! :) I LOVE the look of all of these...I really tried to go different with our outfits (matching in a non-matchy way) and with the location and Tate's skills...it's a homerun! :)

Lindsay said...

Amazing pictures! You look beautiful...almost makes me want to be pregnant again-HA!

babya34561 said...

Beautiful pictures they are all GreAt