Monday, July 12, 2010

Mamaw+Papaw Visit & Zoo Atlanta

I took a week off of the blog to relax and enjoy our visitors! Mamaw & Papaw came down to visit with us and we all had a great time. When they arrived last Sunday on the fourth, I hardly had a voice and Kit wasn't feeling very well either. So, we were thinking about going somewhere for fireworks but ended up just staying home. Today I finally feel back to normal. Kit ended up going to an urgent care and getting meds...thankfully, Henry never caught what we had.

Monday morning we took advantage of Kit having the day off and having Mamaw & Papaw with us and headed to Zoo Atlanta! Henry really enjoyed the zoo...between the animals, the fact he practically walked most of it, being outside, and having grandparents with us, he was a really good sport! Thanks to Aunt Amy for his new "rhino" shirt that he wore proudly to the zoo! When we first arrived the rhino wasn't out yet but when we were ready to leave we stopped to check and finally there was Henry's favorite...the Rhino!! :)

Kit & I enjoyed going out on a date Thursday night and he just kept remarking how nice it was to family around! We enjoyed dinner and a movie knowing Henry was in such good hands. Henry got to spend practically all day with Mamaw & Papaw on Thursday because I had a doctor's appt in the morning and enjoyed the afternoon shopping ALONE...it was heavenly!! :).

Thanks for coming Mamaw & Papaw...we enjoyed having you and will see you when Baby C makes his/her arrival!

:)

Bein' Goofy


Family of Three...soon to be four!


Not sure what to think of the giraffe


Lookin' at meerkats with Mamaw


Checkin' out the giraffes with Papaw

I thought this was cute...they were all on the same "step" :)

Going on a train ride...someone was getting sleepy :)


RHINO cooling off in mud bath!

Henry, Kit, Mamaw & Papaw

3 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

We truly loved our visit and so enjoyed watching Henry so you two could have a much needed break. Thank you so much for having us. We love you!!

mamaw and papaw said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

So fun!!! What's it like to be able to go on a date and shopping alone? I can't remember:) We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!