Boy, Kit is going to blow is diet this week. You girls sure are baking up a lot of good looking stuff. Henry I am sure is enjoying them too.
YuM! Must know what those are :)
Those look so good> I bet you are having so much fun with Mallory, she is so pretty. Have fun baking with her. Cute cupcakes also.
These are My take on a "Deceptively Delicious" recipe that was called mini doughnuts. We didn't have doughnuts mold so they became mini muffins :).
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Boy, Kit is going to blow is diet this week. You girls sure are baking up a lot of good looking stuff. Henry I am sure is enjoying them too.
YuM! Must know what those are :)
Those look so good> I bet you are having so much fun with Mallory, she is so pretty. Have fun baking with her. Cute cupcakes also.
These are My take on a "Deceptively Delicious" recipe that was called mini doughnuts. We didn't have doughnuts mold so they became mini muffins :).
Post a Comment