Friday, July 30, 2010

A little shopping for baby...

..I was so excited to be able to hit the outlets with my mom and sister and get a little shopping done for baby. These items are the first things I bought for the baby...I think it has alot to do with not putting together a nursery and getting it ready (because it's already put together from H) that I feel like we are so behind (when really we are ahead of the game!)
It's AMAZING the difference in selection between the boys side of the store and the girls side! Not only in selection but in fabric, textures. September will still be HOT around here so while the girls side had a nice selection of lightweight fabrics, the boys were almost all heavy and too wintery! I had fun shopping for both genders and love that we will be taking both of these to the hospital as coming home outfits!
Henry also got his little gift for either Baby Boy or Baby Girl and they are ready for him to give the baby... :)


4 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

making me cry again. just thinking that my grandchild will be in one of these cute little outfits soon. how precious.

Unknown said...

Hope you kept the recipt, because that bottom one will be able to be returned ;o)

Although, I had a dream last night that Baby is a boy!

A urora said...

so cute and tiny!

Embracing Every Moment said...

very exciting!!! :)