Friday, July 30, 2010

A little catching up to do...

Just wanted to post a few pictures of a fun "pool day" at my cousins while my sister, her kids & my mom were in town. (yes, Aurora, I stole these right off your blog...ha! ;). Henry had SO much fun this day and didn't take a nap until 4 45...unheard of! He had so much fun playing in the pool and watching the big kids, he wasn't about to think of going to sleep! And of course, a couple little mini cupcakes helped too! Thanks Denise for hosting such a fun day!

I didn't get any pictures of my sister with H. That always seems to happen since when she comes in town, I let her take pictures...she does a much better job! I love the last picture of my mom with all the grandkids...soon to be one more!

We had such a great week with my family and thanks to them, we got our garage cleaned and re-organized, table legs sanded and my sister and I were able to paint and do a treatment to give it that antique look! (pictures to come!) Now all the is left is refinishing the top...that's going to take a while...





1 comment:

Embracing Every Moment said...

their pool looks amazing! love the picture of grandma & all the kiddos! :)