Monday, July 12, 2010

31 weeks (a lil' late)

I'm sure by now ya'll can figure out that my friend Tate is really talented at taking pictures :). She and another friend are throwing me a shower in August and needed a couple of pictures for that so I stopped by the other day and this is what she did in just a couple minutes...love them! I would still like a small maternity session with Kit & Henry too outdoors but, I love these...simple & precious. Thanks, Tate!
I had my appt last Thursday and everything is look great and measuring right on track. As of right now I have gained 15 pounds this pregnancy and the baby is predicted to be about 7 1/2 to 8 pounds. We'll see...All I know is I am getting really excited to meet this little one!
:)

3 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

very precious pictures indeed. not much longer little momma! :)

Cincotta said...

very nice pictures, Grace. You look GrEaT!!!!

A urora said...

Great photos. You look so good!