Thursday, July 29, 2010

1 day shy of 34 week appt

This morning I had a doctor's appt and all my stats plus baby's are looking great! It's so hard to believe that I go back in 2 weeks and then it shifts to weekly appts until the baby is born. Today's appt was mainly over how we would like labor/delivery to play out, my thoughts on what I want to do for pain control, etc. Wow, another milestone that tells me that a baby is coming...soon!! ha! :). Henry was going to play with some friends this morning during my appt and Kit was suppose to go to work like normal but, Henry woke up with a fever...I'm pretty sure it's nothing but teeth but didn't want to take a chance of him sharing with friends :). Anyway, Kit was so sweet to come back home and agreed to watch Henry for me this morning since I already rescheduled this appt once before. But, when he came home he said he'd really like to come with me so we decided it would be fun to make a family morning out of it and Kit and Henry got to join me for the appt!
Plus, since I was such a good girl at the appt, I was treated to Steak 'N Shake :)

2 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

see, being good pays off

A urora said...

was it happy hour?? Glad to hear all is going well with pg and baby Cad!