Thursday, April 29, 2010

20 week U/S appt

We just got back from the doctor's appt a little while ago and I wanted to post a couple of pictures! I am so thankful for such a thorough doctor who looked the baby over from head to toe, took tons of measurements and explained everything. He is one high tech doc and couldn't believe all the different stuff he does compared to our u/s with Henry back in lafayette. Baby looks great and measures about 13 oz. We are so blessed and overjoyed to get such a great report! I, also, had a good report as I had quite the weight gain from last appt to this one! ha! (I think I have mamaw and the Aunties Kenlyn & Shana to thank for sending the goody packages!! :)). Below is the best picture we got from the appt. And, the gender still remains a surprise...

Anyone have any guesses??
Also, this handsome dude came with us and did a great job!!
Hard to believe this pregnancy is over half way over & he's getting closer and closer to bein' a BIG brother!!
:)

12 comments:

mamaw and papaw said...

Can't give any guesses from the picture view. I am still going to say a girl though. Henry sure looks great for all that time of dr. and shopping. The babies nose looks like Henry's.

Embracing Every Moment said...

great reports! how exciting! so happy for your family of 4!! i am going to guess boy, i said girl for henry so i just have to say the opposite this time...he sure is one cute BIG brother :) love & miss you all very much!

Angela said...

That u/s picture is amazing!!! I can't believe you are half way already! How exciting!! Henry is as adorable as ever! Love your blog! angela

Unknown said...

GIRL! :o)

zach said...

i was thinking girl like amber, but i am going to switch to boy after seeing the picture.

Unknown said...

True. The facial features are similar to Henry's; nose, mouth. I am at a toss... guess I need to get more nutural fabrics, opposed to the rather girly ones that are waiting on me to whip up :o)

Shana said...

awww what a sweet picture! i am still up in the air on the gender! at first i was thinking girl, but lately i've been leaning towards a boy. glad your handsome dude did a great job!

Kit*Grace said...

I'm in the same boat as ya'll too! I thought girl when I was sick in the beginning, since then have switched to boy but after yesterday, leaning back to girl! ha! Who knows :) Well, God & Dr. Moore does!! ha! I change my mind daily :)

A urora said...

Glad to hear everything looks great. u/s pics just keep getting better and better with technology advances!

hmmm... I'm thinking girl. so it's probably a boy! lol

mary said...

What pictures!!!! He is/ I mean she/ no I mean Baby C is going to be a big baby!
Grampie says he won't guess--he'll have to talk to the doctor[the dr. upstairs that is. It's no wonder that only a little of your feet were seen in that one picture you blogged. Won't be long and you'll wonder where they went!
So happy for all 3 , all 4 of you. Miss you all.

Grammy

Anonymous said...

Hey Grace, random question. I love the little picture thing at the top of your blog with your name. What program did you creat that in? Or is there a website you can do that sort of thing? I would like to "spruce up" our blog a bit. Thanks

Grace said...

hey carlee! i made it using picnik.com!