Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Camera out of comission & ramblings

Good Morning! Happy Wednesday :). Today is THE day I have been anxiously awaiting for months!! I can't wait to see pictures of Miss Olivia Grace :). I SO wish right now I could be at the hospital!! ah! Oh well, I'll just need LOTS of pictures to get me through ;).
I have been taking pictures here and there of Henry & a few house projects and unfortunately, I am unable to get them off my camera :(.
So, this blog definately won't be any fun for a few days...
This morning Henry's little friend Fischer and momma Jess are coming over to play so I better get started on my apple turnovers and jump in the shower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grace, your blog post time said 4:50am. Please help me feel like a better mama and tell me that time is not right!! If you woke up at 4:50am to make apple turnovers, I'm sunk!! :)

Grace said...

HAHAHA!! NEVER!! It was probably 7:50a. 4:50 is definately still the middle of the night to me:)