We have had a couple of gorgeous days in a row and yesterday we didn't get to spend much outside since I drove alot to get back and forth to my appt and dropping/picking Henry up. So, this morning after Henry got his hair cut, we ran to a little park to enjoy the sunshine. But it was HOT! Much hotter than I expected, so neither of us lasted long in our jeans and tennis shoes. We grabbed a MckFlurry on the way home and headed outside to enjoy the sunshine. Does anyone have any recommendations on an outside water toy/table? Henry LOVES water and right now, I really don't want to do sand. So, I pulled out a few plastic bowls and put water in them and that kept him quite entertained. 

Also, we want to wish...
Silas a VERY HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!!
Love you buddy,
Uncle Kit, Aunt Grace, Henry & Baby C
3 comments:
They make a sink that is made of sturdy plastic, stands waist high (on Henry). You put a little water in the base, turn it on, and water comes out of the faucet. Our friends kids LOVE it!
cute pics!! i love the last one..what a cute dude..he looks so big!!
His Poppa just played with the hose. I have a picture of him in his walker with a small stream coming out the hose. What kind of mother lets her son play with freezing cold water straight from the hose? I guess he made it though. Sorry Kit.
Post a Comment