Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Yay! We have pictures again :) We've been..

Workin' on our "fake" smile when momma pulls out the camera ;/

Reading, reading, reading, looking out the window
Using Chalkboard paint

Watching my belly grow, grow, grow!

Eatin' Dirt

Falling asleep after a morning at a local nursery getting landscape help

Participating in the Run for the Bun again this year and got lots of comments on "my bun in the oven " :)

Kaitlyn, Brenden, Connor & Denise came for a visit

We visited a new cupcake shop

Lovin' all the red geraniums at the city square

6 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

YaY!! Love seein' the pics! Thanks for postin' them! Love the eatin' dirt one!! :)

Lindsay said...

Love the chalkboard paint idea! I wish I was as organized and "put together" as you:) And the belly shot it too cute as well! And lastly...YAY for you for running when you're 20 weeks preggo!! That is awesome:) I can't wait to lace up my running shoes again!

Kit*Grace said...

Ha! I'm not terribly organized...it's only taken me 18 months of staying home to start figuring out what I am doing most days :). And, I wish I would have ran the 5K but Kit would only let me walk! ;). We ran at the end some but mostly walked. I wish, I ran until 16 weeks with Henry...

Shana said...

love the belly shot! thanks for sharing the pics:)

mamaw and papaw said...

Love seeing all the pictures. I do think the one from your view down is too cute!!
Thanks for the updated pictures.

mamaw and papaw said...

The eating dirt picture I can sure see Kit in that face.