
This morning's breakfast didn't go over so well! I am looking forward to the day when Henry can say, "Momma, this oatmeal and mixed fruit puree is just not my favorite; do you think it would be okay if I just had bananas instead?! Pretty Please!!!" Okay, I'm
sure it won't be
this easy but getting mad, kicking his legs, arching his back and shedding big crocodile tears is definately not MY favorite. :) We have been using sign language with Henry in hopes that it will ease both of our frustrations in the near future.
6 comments:
That is when you wish there was a special connection that let you read their minds without the frustration of trying to figure it out! Hope you both have a better afternoon:)
of course, he wanted bananas... it says it on his shirt. :-)
Maybe Henry is like his Aunt Shana and doesn't want breakfast. Hee, Hee,
Of course that was when she was a little older. Take deep breathes and relax. You are a good Momma and it will all work out in time. Maybe his teeth were bothering him? Maybe he just wasn't hungry at that time. I use to think it was time and they should eat, then I got older and realized I should of relaxed and just went with the flow. Some days I am not hungry and some days I am starved. Go figure. You are a good momma and poppa for him. I think the sign language is great!!
it would be so hard not to give into that sweet little face! Even his tears are cute :o) .... though, I am sure you disagree in his moment of fit throwing. :o)
I think you should give him a cookie....cuz he's so darn cute!!
My sister did sign language and it worked out really well for them. I'm going to give it a shot with Mary Grace, when the time comes.
Post a Comment