

Someone was a little jealous...

Grover turns 4!
We had Grover's party last night. He enjoyed Meatloaf and got an outside toy. He wasn't a fan of wearing his party hat and Gisele was pouting since it wasn't her birthday...Henry seemed to enjoy the party though!

Yippee!! Where's the cake?
8 comments:
oh my goodness!! So cute!!
Hahaha...Hilarious!!!
how fUn!! love the picture of henry with the dogs :) great lookin' group of kiddos ya got going on ;)
How ever did you get those dogs to keep hats on their heads? I think my dum-dums would have eaten them.
lol
mwr
Grampie says he thinks you're practicing for more! Kids or parties??
You need to write a book with pictures!
*MWR*
Our dogs have been ridiculously spoiled...and when we have treats, they will do ANYTHING!!
*Grampie*- Why not have both?! MORE kiddos and MORE parties but...NO more dogs!! ;)
first photo is so funny. how many treats did it take??
Love the pictures. I guess I missed looking at this yesterday evening. Henry and his buddies did a great job. Love you all!!!!
Post a Comment