Happy 4th Birthday, Grover!
Heaven only knows how many times I say your name daily, make you sit in the corner while Gisele eats her food so you don't eat it, yell at you to stop barking at the cats outside multiple times a day, get aggravated at you for constantly whining to go outside, let you out and you immediately want back in, tell Kit we should get rid of you during supper while you lay in the dining room giving us your big baby browns and at the end of the night praise you for being such a calm cuddle bug all curled up on the ottoman. The TV turns off and you promptly run upstairs and hop on your bed and don't make a single sound at night. But then when I wake up in the morning, we do it all over again...
...Oh Grover, you have always made life interesting....
:)
6 comments:
hAppY BiR-ruFF-dAy gRovEr
lOvE
lAkOtA
Dear Grover,
Happy birthday to my Georgia boyfriend! It sounds like your mom gets frustrated with you for the SAME exact thing that my mom gets frustrated at me for! Don't worry though...they'll never get rid of us even if they threaten to...we're way too cute:) I hope you have a wonderful day of being showered with gifts (preferably food, right?) and treated like a king! You should really start teaching the the little human one to bring you food on command! Anyways, enjoy your day!
Love,
Lucy
Dear Luc-
You say "Georgia Boyfriend" as if you have others...I thought I was your one and only! Oh, I know, they'll never get rid of me. I know how/when to lay on the charm at the precise moment. We should skype soon...watching you pant with your tongue out sends my heart all a flutter!
Your ONE and ONLY...I hope!
Grover
Too funny girls. I love the letters from Lucy and Grover.
Ha Ha!!!
Happy Day Grover! Did you get any special treats?!:)
that dog has a good life. ;-)
Hope he had a great day!
Post a Comment