Thursday, June 18, 2009

Someone missed the Jumper-oo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is that noise in the background? It sounds like elephants! lol
Missed your blog while you were gone. Glad you're back. :-)
mwr

Kit*Grace said...

oh yes, the jumperoo has 'rainforest sounds' everytime he jumps!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh seriously? that is too funny.
Does it ever make you a little looney? I think it would me. lol There is a merry-go-round at the mall down by Macy's and that shoe store? (Don't know when the last time was you were at the Tippy mall) but everytime I'm in that store I can't stay but about 5 minutes b/c the music starts to get in my head and make me nuts. lol But, I'm MUCH older than you and probably less patient with such stuff. :-)
mwr

Kit*Grace said...

Umm, actually that is the one baby item that suprisingly doesn't make me go crazy!! Usually I can drowned it out b/c while he is in there I sweep the floor, fold laundry, clean the kitchen, etc. So I guess I know if it's making noise that's a good thing...if it stops someone has noticed no one is around :)