Thursday, June 18, 2009

My days are numbered...

...until a little boy starts crawling everywhere! This is all he does when he is on the floor now along with scooting backwards...I don't know why I still put a blanket on the floor. He ends up everywhere BUT on the blanket! :)
Also, Henry got a gift from his "Great Gma Georgia Peach Betty" (Whew! That will take a long time to teach him...haha) long story but, my Granny's good friend lives about 20 minutes away so we sort of have adopted each other! She's the sweetest lady and got Henry another set of swim trunks...CaMo StYlE!! We've been to the pool everyday this week and maybe after his afternoon nap and when Poppa comes home we'll go again! It's so nice to be able to walk right down the street and I don't feel so bad about not staying long since it's right in the neighborhood. It has been a huge blessing b/c lately...if you are outside, you need to be by some water!! Henry enjoys the water alot and I just bought a little pool seat for him...he'd rather ride around with me but at least goes in there for a good 15 minutes.

7 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

lOOk oUt wOrLd hErE i cOmE!!! yOuR dAyS wiLL NEVER bE tHe sAmE!! yAy hEnRy!! eNjOy!!

It seems like once they start crawling, they change even more and your days go faster because you are constantly chasing and they keep you on your toes and nap time is the only time you get anything done!!! oH bOy!!

Embracing Every Moment said...

lOvE tHe CaMo, tOO! :)

Meagan Maynard said...

awww... so cute! I remember those days... just wait, he'll be one before you know it!! :)

mamaw and papaw said...

See he is changing a lot since he has gotten home. We knew he would. He was such a joy to be around. He sure loves his momma and poppa. We sure loved seeing you all. Enjoy your each moment with him.

Anonymous said...

Crawling: VERY important pre-reading skill. You go, Henry!
:-)
mwr

A urora said...

won't be long!! :-)

Anonymous said...

You aren't kidding that your days are numbered! I think the dogs' days are numbered, too! He is going to be motoring everywhere very soon! Watch out world!
Angela