Monday, December 08, 2008

No Go for Dec 7 date

Well, sorry to everyone that guessed December 7th! I am still at home and still pregnant :). We did have a very nice weekend and enjoyed it probably being one of our lasts before the baby arrives! The house is clean, the dogs spent a day at the "spa" getting their baths, nails clipped, ears cleaned, etc. I beat Kit in a couple games of Battleship and we both enjoyed learning how to play bowling on the PS3!
Anyway, all is well with us. Hope everyone else had an enjoyable weekend, too!!

6 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Sounds like you guys had a good last "freedom" weekend. We bowled, too! I think J said we can bowl with you guys. I'll have to check on how and maybe we can have some fun playing together online with the PS3.

Can we make another guess on the date?!?! :)I dreamed last night you had a little girl with blonde/red hair and blue eyes and she was very chunky.

Kit*Grace said...

haha! Absolutely please give me another guess, if I go past it again, feel free to reset your answer! :)I think it's great you had a dream, Amy has had about 2 dreams...funny, you would think the "Momma" would be dreaming but I don't! :)
I totally beat Kit in bowling...I need some better competition ;) I hope we can play again each other!

Joey said...

My new guess is Friday the 12th! :) everything else stays the same!

Kit*Grace said...

Sounds good, that's my guess too! I think 12-12-08 is a pretty cute bday :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know that I'm behind on my blog stalking... but I want to vote for red hair. I was bummed to see that you took the poll down. :) I will say that Phil and I can't wait for baby C to come so that you will post images other than the dogs! :0)

We miss you guys!!!

Kit*Grace said...

Oh Brenda you are too funny! Trust me, the blog will suddenly become flooded with nothing else but the baby soon!! haha, You and our grandparents are voting for red hair :). I got to talk to Jeni yesterday and sounds like everyone is doing well...crazy busy but well :)