Thursday, December 04, 2008

Are you up for another poll?

Well, I took down the poll for "When Baby C will be born" since the earliest was December 21st. It's hard for me to list so many options on a poll so I thought I'd let you all leave me a comment with your personal opinions!
Feel free to leave me your answers under "comments" with everything you think...
Here's a couple suggestions:
*Boy or Girl?
*Date Born?
* Length?
*Weight?
*Hair?
This way I will be able to know the name of the person who came in closest in each category!!!

10 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

U. Josh, A. Kenlyn & Jax say:

Sweet Baby Girl
December 7th
7 lbs 11 oz
21 inches long
lots of dark hair

Unknown said...

*Boy or Girl? BOY!
*Date Born? Saturday the 6th (though, I lean toward the 7th)
* Length? 18.5"
*Weight? 8.2 lbs
*Hair? dark

Shana said...

A. Shana says:

Baby Girl

December 9th

7 lbs 8oz

20"

Light brownish/reddish hair

Anonymous said...

Boy!
Dec 12
7#14oz
20"
lots of dark hair

mamaw and papaw said...

precious baby girl
December 7th
7lbs.13oz.
19.5"
reddish blonde hair
smurf nose (Kit's a birth according to his father)

A urora said...

The kids want to know if you still have their guesses...?

Kit*Grace said...

Yes I do!! They are right where they left it on the refrigerator :)

Kit*Grace said...

I'm leaving Kelly's on here so I can keep them all together...
Girl
8#6oz
21.5
December 10

Joey said...

*boy
*12/7/08
*21 inches
*7 lb 11 oz
*dark hair but not too much

:) SO excited for you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl
12/11/08
7lbs 12oz
21 inches
just a touch of light brown hair