Saturday, December 20, 2008

leaving the hospital!



Sorry I'm a little behind but here are pictures of when we left on Thursday. Henry was a great little traveler....it took us over 1 1/2 hours to get home. Gotta love that Altanta traffic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe...Femi and I were laughing about it taking an 1.5 hours to get home. We're wondering if that's because Kit was driving like an old man with his precious little baby in the back seat!!! Afterall, I think it took us nearly that long to get home from the hospital (and we're only 15 min away). Femi was going SOOO slow and was sure that every driver was out to get us!! ?)

Kit*Grace said...

Haha, that's too funny! Unfortunately, traffic was just that bad but I did notice Kit wouldn't want to change lanes without several car links to make sure of no fender benders but that much space never happens :)

Unknown said...

I really love the family photo... Kit looks SO PROUD to be a part of that picture! You can just see the joy, and that makes me smile!

Unknown said...

just to clarify, you look proud too... but, Kit doesn't always smile so big in photos... i think its a guy thing ;o)