Super cute pics!! Just think it might be your last ones pregnant!
Great pics! What kind of camera did you get?!
Shan-It's a Sony but that's about all I know. I think it still might be a cybershot like what we had just with alot better zoom!
Oh, that first picture is disgusting! My armpits really are shaved...I guess I didn't look at the zoomed in version with the shadows before I put it on here! haha
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Super cute pics!! Just think it might be your last ones pregnant!
Great pics! What kind of camera did you get?!
Shan-
It's a Sony but that's about all I know. I think it still might be a cybershot like what we had just with alot better zoom!
Oh, that first picture is disgusting! My armpits really are shaved...I guess I didn't look at the zoomed in version with the shadows before I put it on here! haha
Post a Comment