Awww...how precious!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to get our hands on him!!! Enjoy your new little family! There is nothing more precious & more rewarding!! We love You All!!
Wish we were there!!!I love the dark hair.Keep the pictures coming.What a sweetie!!!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! The kids are glad you have a new baby! When I told them after school Kielyn cheered and Maleah said "Ahhh Man"! Enjoy your new bundle-there is no love like it:) Can't wait to hold him and see you guys!Love,Auntie Shana and gang:)
Yay! So glad it's over. How was it? I love them name. Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! This is so exciting!! I hope the delivery went well!We love the name Henry. It's high on our list if we have a boy!!
We all say Congrats!!!! Job well done. He is sooo cute!!!! Debbie O. wants details!!! We love the blog for all of the updates...
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww...how precious!! Congratulations!! Can't wait to get our hands on him!!! Enjoy your new little family! There is nothing more precious & more rewarding!! We love You All!!
Wish we were there!!!
I love the dark hair.
Keep the pictures coming.
What a sweetie!!!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!! The kids are glad you have a new baby! When I told them after school Kielyn cheered and Maleah said "Ahhh Man"!
Enjoy your new bundle-there is no love like it:)
Can't wait to hold him and see you guys!
Love,
Auntie Shana and gang:)
Yay! So glad it's over. How was it? I love them name. Congrats!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!! This is so exciting!! I hope the delivery went well!
We love the name Henry. It's high on our list if we have a boy!!
We all say Congrats!!!! Job well done. He is sooo cute!!!! Debbie O. wants details!!! We love the blog for all of the updates...
Post a Comment