Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm getting more and more alert!

Look at me! I'm getting a double chin :)
Pretty Blues!

I make some pretty silly faces ;)
Henry is such a joy to have! He's getting more and more alert and it's alot of fun to watch him look around and hear all the sounds going on around him. He's sleeping really well and is getting closer and closer to doing a 5 hour stretch at night! (Last night he went 4 hours and 40 minutes and then another 3 hours and 45 minutes!) We've definately been able to tell recently that he is filling out--a double chin and missing wrists are sure to be around the corner soon :).
I've been trying to upload video without any luck but hoping I'll get that fixed soon!

1 comment:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Gotta love that double chin! Oh! So cute!! Can't wait to see the "rubber band" wrists!