How precious is that!!!She is so good with him. Just so she doesn't think she should pick him up and move him.I really enjoy seeing the pictures!!Grace, you are looking normal again too. Love to all,Mom
Take a pic like this every month or so and watch him grow. I assume the dog is done growing. :-)Marney
That is such a neat picture, Grace....you should send it in to some picture contest!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How precious is that!!!
She is so good with him. Just so she doesn't think she should pick him up and move him.
I really enjoy seeing the pictures!!
Grace, you are looking normal again too.
Love to all,
Mom
Take a pic like this every month or so and watch him grow. I assume the dog is done growing. :-)
Marney
That is such a neat picture, Grace....you should send it in to some picture contest!!
Post a Comment