Thursday, November 06, 2008

33


Sorry for lack of posts recently. I had such a great visit with my mom and Granny. It was alot of fun to find quilt shops, antique malls, visiting quite a few Targets, yummy food and the list goes on!
Well, I can't believe we are at 33 weeks already! We have an appt this afternoon along with the tour of the hospital this evening. I'm so glad Kit is able to come to this appt and meet the doctor. I will have to post about it tomorrow but thought I'd post a belly picture today!

6 comments:

Joey said...

adorable!!! you've really popped out since you left! beautiful! :)

Embracing Every Moment said...

WOW!! You have really popped! How exciting, not much longer! Yippee!! We can't wait to know what it is!! Enjoy your Dr.'s appt & the tour! Cute Pic of the belly!! Love You Guys!

LauraSuz said...

That's a very cute picture...how did you do it? Add the weeks I mean.

You quilt?! I'm just starting to dive into quilting. I'm doing one for our baby! Glad you had fun with your mom and granny. Family time is the best.

Shana said...

What a sweet picture! Enjoy your appt. and tour of the hospital. I'm with Kenlyn-I can't wait to see what it is either:)

Kit*Grace said...

Oh yes, I feel as though I have really popped out recently too. My back KNOWS so :). haha
Laura- picknik.com is a fun website where you can add things and edit your photos. I wish I quilted!! My mom and Granny do but I would love to in the future--I saw your quilt on your blog and I am SO IMPRESSED!! Way to go :)
Kenlyn and Shana- We are getting more and more excited to find out what we are having...Talk about motivation :).
We miss you guys!
Love,
Grace

mamaw and papaw said...

How beautiful that tummy is!!!
Can't wait to meet this little person. Talk to you soon. Want to hear about the appointment and tour. Need to hear your voices. Maybe skype later.
Love and miss the two and almost three of you,
Mom and Dad C