Thursday, October 30, 2008

SuRpRiSe!!!

Ta da!! A Complete Baby Bedding set :)



I think this is adorable--The Baby already has its own travel pillow :)
The quilt turned out SO good!!
I love the curtain!!

My mom surprised me on Monday when she called and asked what I was doing for the rest of the week and that she was leaving at 7:30a the next morning!! My Aunt was making the trip down anyway to help my cousin with her move and invited my mom and Granny to come along! They had finished the rest of the baby's bedding and brought it along :). What fun I have had already with them finding new little antiques shops and good places to eat! I am so happy with the way this all came together I just had to share :).
Thanks again Mom and Granny!!! I LOVE IT!!!

2 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Looks awesome!! I love the mobile! They did a wonderful job! How fun, so glad they came down to spend time with you! What a blessing!!

Shana said...

Wow! How nice to have everything and what a surprise to have a visit too! Did they make the mobile too?!:) Enjoy your time together!