Last night we got our changing table and a little side table to sit beside our chair. The nursery has come along quite nicely and I think we are pretty well done. It was so nice to go with my cousin last week and see what all she had on her list. I have decided not to hang anything on the wall yet...I'll just wait and probably use baby pictures around the room :). I have enough neutral onesies and gowns along with a handful of outfits to get us by until we find out the sex. I have cute little baby socks, booties, caps and bibs. We have diapers, wipes, good smelling baby lotion, wash and cream. We have the pac 'n play along with a cradle for our room complete with a couple sets of sheets for both. We have oodles of receiving blankets, fleece blankets, crochet blankets and burp rags. We have the carseat and stroller along with bouncy seat. We have been so blessed by family, friends, co-workers and my patients. I think we are getting there...and we are so excited ;)
4 comments:
Looks really GOOD!! How fun & exciting! We are so happy for you guys bringing this little life into the world and we can't wait to see if we will have a niece or nephew, which ever it is it will be much loved & blessed. Love You All-J K J
It all looks so cute.
You both have done a wonderful job.
We are getting very excited about meeting this next grandchild.
Love,
Mamaw and Papaw
it's all so cute, cute, cute... just needs a baby!!!
Completion is a good thing... the reality is... baby Cad could arrive any day now! We look forward to meeting "baby" at Christmas.
Post a Comment