Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trip to the BiG cItY!


View from Target


IKEA!!!

On Sunday we decided to get out and travel into Atlanta, afterall you can be there within 30 minutes. Kit had never been to an IKEA before and there were some things I wanted to get for the nursery. We went and had a really good time but I have to say my favorite was leaving IKEA and finding the Atlanta SUPER TARGET!!! I just had to check it out since it was complete with parking garage, escalators and a really good view. When we checked out we got a coupon for buy one, get one free Starbucks! Well, we just had to get some :). I got decaf and as less sugar as I could but it was no use, the baby had an awesome time jumping and kicking around ;).



Downtown living...cute but I can not imagine living in the heart of Atlanta

2 comments:

Shana said...

Looks like fun! We just went to Chicago a couple weeks ago for a Saturday w/out the kids and IKEA was my #1 priority on the list of things to do. It was fun to experience! I was amazed at all they had and the amount of people...and we were there early in the morning.

Kit*Grace said...

It is alot of fun...it's hard to describe so I was glad Kit got to experience it...