Well, my hubby got me good for Mother's Day. Never saw it coming. I think this picture of my face sums it up best....(ignore the Houston hair, please)
So MAYBE, just MAYBE this blog will get some more attention?! Haha! Only if this camera adds more TIME in the day as well! haha... I will try. This morning I enjoyed playing around with it and of course have so much to learn! Here are some pics of our lazy morning!
Henry wanted to make some hummingbird nectar so we looked up the recipe and he made it himself!

3 comments:
Love the pics! You will really enjoy that camera and you will never run out of picture moments!
GOOD JOB, KIT
WOW HENRY!!!
Hope you have a lot of humming birds enjoying your feeder.
Hey, that's awesome that you have a big girl camera! I really enjoy seeing all the pics. Tell Wells happy birthday for me!
Post a Comment