Monday, May 06, 2013

Fun fun weekend

We had a great weekend, and I'm hoping y'all did too! The weather was just perfect here and we were outside almost all weekend. We did a little work, but mostly all play! Besides going to a CAT family day, we stayed in the neighborhood and had lots of fun exploring. We've been wanting to get bikes for a while now and ESP since moving...our neighborhood is perfect for it. So Kit & I got bikes & we got a bike trailer for Porter & Wells. So fun!! But now all the laundry is calling my name so...Happy Monday!



(P is on the left and W is on the right in the trailer) :):).

2 comments:

Embracing Every Moment said...

Yay!! Biking is so much fun!!! :) Glad you had a great weekend!! :)

Jennifer said...

Fun....fun....I did a spinning class in Friday and don't think I care to get on a bicycle again for a while;)