We loved all the beautiful weather this past weekend and spent most of it outdoors. Bike rides, planting flowers, dinner with the family and lots of play time. Perfect Mother's Day weekend!
Porter said it was "too heavy" ;)
Sunday morning was a rare treat of powdered donuts for breakfast. Wells enjoyed them for the first time ever and I think had too much fun running his hands through his hair. Looked like lots of baby dandruff ;)
The classic Mother's Day picture? Well, I had left my camera on manual mode since I was playing around and Kit just turned it on and clicked away. Never thought about it. Soooo those are all extremely over exposed and virtually impossible to make any of us out! haha!! Oh well...we had a good laugh over it! :)
Hard to believe it's Monday already and hard to believe Wells' FIRST birthday is already less than a week away. Time, I am begging you....please slow down!!!
2 comments:
Looks like fun!! :) I still can't believe W will be ONE this Sunday!!! Unreal. I agree with the time needs to slow down!! :(
Wow! They are all growing up WAY to fast!! Love your flowers that you were planting and happy late mother's day!
Post a Comment