Last night was my date night with Porter! So, so fun. I made one of his favorites for dinner, Fettucine Alfredo. Then, we went out for a little shopping for baby & a new favorite of Ps...ice cream! :)
when leaving the house, he shouted "en-eeee" (Henry!!) out the subdivision and down the road as if we were forgetting him but soon warmed up to this idea of being out by himself.

He grabbed the exact same outfit H picked (guitar) for baby so I did help a little bit with persuading him to pick something else ;). Thought it would be cute to pass the title of "little brother" on down.
We did a couple other things but ended our night getting "i keem" as Porter kept calling it. We were actually at the frozen yogurt bar. Ice cream or yogurt, he loves chocolate!! :)
It was such a fun time with just my sweet P and he definitely had a smile on his face the whole time. Let's not forget too that if you even look in Porter's direction, he is not shy to yell, "HIIIIII!!!!" and wave really big. He could be a greeter pretty much anywhere, that's for sure!

A couple weeks ago he grabbed hold of a monkey lovie and so I got it for baby. But, last night he clung to the zebra "bee-bra" and honestly I thought this was a better fit anyhow. He's got some attitude and style, a lot like P, so it made sense ;).
Porter- you are such a joy and are always keeping us on our toes. I love your spunk for life and the ability to laugh and smile at everything! So incredibly proud to call you mine! Love ya, Porter Pie!
2 comments:
AWWWW!!
How special for both of you!Can't wait to hear him talk.
What a joy boys are. :)
He's going to be such a good big brother!
Post a Comment