This past weekend we took a little trip to Tybee Island, GA for a quick little beach getaway! We've been talking about doing a last little family of four trip and the weeks have flown by! We decided it was now or never before baby #3 arrives! We enjoyed having nothing on the agenda besides playing and playing some more :). This was Porter's first trip to the beach and he is in LOVE! Henry was hard to get a picture of because he was so serious about digging and building in the sand! ;)
Upon arrival, Porter mesmerized!
Enjoying the sand :)
We even got to witness a wedding on the beach to which Henry responded, "I don't think I want to get married right now" ;)
Me & the boys on the beach at 36 weeks & 4 days. I've now been pregnant on the beach with each boy!
Walks on the beach.
Henry said, "Thanks for bringing us to the big sandbox!"
Playing and playing some more :)
After a long day on the beach, settled in for pizza & some curious George :) (look...same pose!)
Hotel Fun!
I took quite a bit of video with the boys in the water, I'll have to try to upload later. Not quite working right now. It was a perfect little getaway! Now onto nesting like crazy and might I say, it's a bit more difficult to accomplish detailed cleaning & organizing with two little boys following behind you ;)
I took quite a bit of video with the boys in the water, I'll have to try to upload later. Not quite working right now. It was a perfect little getaway! Now onto nesting like crazy and might I say, it's a bit more difficult to accomplish detailed cleaning & organizing with two little boys following behind you ;)






5 comments:
It looks like they had a real wonderful time. Love all the pictures and the faces they make are hilarious!!
You are such great parents!!!
Oh yay love the pics! Family of four soon to be five! EEK!!! :) Glad you were able to do this lil trip, how fun!
Fun trip! Love Porter's face checking out the ocean. :-)
looks like it was a great time to get away and celebrate 4 almost 5! fun idea :)
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment